skip to main | skip to sidebar

What's in a (blog) name?

06 March 2008

When I was little...




...I wanted to be Carmen Sandiego.










Posted by joy in hk at 9:51 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Laugh to keep from crying? Second Life featured on The Office

non-tap water

non-tap water

Think about it:

  • Givemeaning.com
  • Toronto FC
  • Globe and Mail
  • Matterhorn
  • La Martina

Blue Sky in Qufu

Blue Sky in Qufu

Do you believe MS Unified Communications will be used in your workplace?

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (13)
    • ▼  March (13)
      • Virtual Worlds, Actual Trouble?
      • Kindle your imagination?
      • Kinder Surprises About Mash-ups
      • teehee
      • Disruptive Innovation
      • Joint Innovation -- Issues and Inspiration!
      • You are what you Google?!?
      • How long is 15 mins of fame in web 2.0?
      • Example: Blogging Gone Wrong
      • Lessons Learned: User Adoption and CRM
      • When I was little...
      • How many Omnium students does it take to make a Go...
      • Blogging is a verb